Donation Details

Where the money goes.

Our two major expenses are staff and facilities.  These two comprise 80% of our budget.  The remaining 20% provides for things like marketing, outreach, office and technical resources, curriculum, special events, and our partnership with Fairview Elementary.  Our 5 person Leadership Team oversees the expenditures of the church's finances and insures that we are using the money wisely in order to best fulfill our mission.  We often encourage our members to give an offering in addition to their monthly tithe towards a specific cause like the Community Pregnancy Center (CPC) or Young Life.  If you would like to do that then please make note of that with your contribution. 


How are we doing?

This chart shows how close we are getting to our dream monthly goal of $23,000.  Reaching this goal will allow us to use our savings to complete  the addition described below and fund other projects. Currently we are using some of our savings for operational costs. 

"I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from Him" Ps. 64:1

Donate

This chart shows how close we are to raising the $150,000 (as close as it gets)!  We need to build an entryway addition that will double as classroom space for our elementary kids and provide space for our new Orange program!  Please make a note if you would like your offering to go "In the Hat" towards the new addition.  A site plan and architectural drawing are shown below.  We hope to break ground by the beginning of June!

Donate

FAQ's about giving.

Q: Is there a tax benefit to giving to a church?

A:  Yes, the IRS classifies the church a 501(c)3 non-profit.  You will receive a year-end giving receipt each January.  If you want to give in cash and still receive this benefit, then please use the envelopes provided on the counter so that we can track this for you.

Q: Why does the church spend so much money on facilities and staff?

A:  Gathering space is critical for the church to carry out its mission.  Certainly there are examples, including in the New Testament, where the church survived and even thrived without formal facilities.  We, however, are in a different reality.  In order to best help people discover the amazing story of Jesus and experience his grace, we have determined that a comfortable physical space amplifies our ability to do this.  

Leadership is essential to the church and if a church is able to provide financially for those leaders, then they are able to devote themselves fully to the mission of the church.  Again, not an absolute necessity, just another way to amplify our ability to fulfill our mandate.